Everyone has a special person in their life that they will always remember. ms Ruby is one of those people in my life. She has been a babysitter/caregiver of little ones since before I was born...more than 30 years... That said, I can still remember going to her house when my mom was working. I remember where her TV sat, the furniture, the home decor, and the hugs. Ms Ruby gave and still gives the best hugs. She is now in her 80's and STILL keeps tiny ones occasionally. I think Ms Ruby is one special gal and we are blessed to know her and have her in our lives. I am moved to tears to see her hold my babies after all these years and take a step back down memory lane when we visit her. We love you Ms Ruby! Thank you for loving us and our babies. Mommies couldn't have done without you...and still can't.
![]() |
| Avery and Ms Ruby |

No comments:
Post a Comment