Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Greatest Show On Earth!

Can you guess where we went?
Umm...the BEST show ever!  Seriously.  Tickets ended up being $80 for the whole family to go...I was not happy about that.  BUT the show allowed us to arrive early and go behind the scenes and the actual circus was 2 hours long.  It was awesome.  Worth every penny.  We saw the show in Houston this past summer.  I'm just now downloading pictures off my camera-boo. 
And yes, it truely was "The Greatest Show On Earth"!  I'd go again and pay more.  It was that great.
 
 
I just loved the old school canvas banners.

Sadie checking out the "kitties"

Sadie's "kitties"

Pre-show, behind the scenes

Behind the scenes...the Asian spool girls...the spool was too high and didn't make the picture

I took more pics during the circus, but they are hard to see.  Here is one ok one...tight-rope walkers!

Mommy and Sadie

more old-school banners

behind the scenes meeting the elephants...see the star on his rear?  That means he was from a particular farm in Asia.  They farmer branded his elephants who worked in the rice fields kind-of like be brand cattle.
FYI elephants can live to be 80 or so years old!  This one was in he sixties!  Yes.  That's people years.

Sadie measuring up to the "elephant foot"

behind the scenes meeting the beautiful horses

looking at the elephants

the elephants...and the kids...just clarifying to avoid confusion ;)

Avery and the "elephant foot"

No comments: