Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Is In The Air!

 
 
 
Leaves 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
via
Marshmallow Fireside 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
via
                                      
     It's my FAVORITE time of year!  Fall.  If I could have gotten married in the fall I would have...but logistics were not in our favor for a fall ceremony. 
                       
    Every year Bath and Body Works put out the best home scents.  My favorites by far are the Leaves and Marshmallow Fireside.  Leaves is in my opinion a "home-y" scent and marshmallow Fireside is a more "cozy" scent. 
 
     Bath and Body Works just had their amazing 3-wick candles 2/$20 (regular price is $19.50 each).  I stocked up on two Leaves and two Marshmallow Firesides.  It's easy for me to go crazy in that store during the fall.  They are several other amazing scents but I am hooked on my two.  I only get the wallflowers in the Leaves scent.  I do enjoy the foaming antibacterial soaps as well.  Here are my favorites this year:
Leaves Wallflowers 2-Pack Refills - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
via
Warm Apple Cider Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
via
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
via
Creamy Pumpkin Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
via
Black Cherry Merlot Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
via
 
Happy (early) fall!  I hope you have bountifully blessings!  Sorry I haven't blogged in a month.  School started for the girls and with attempting to find a rhythm for a routine i had to neglect something...better the blog than my kids!  Ha!
 
 

No comments: