Friday, August 10, 2012

To Do's in Pictures

Master Bath...
Need to hang my GIANT HEAVY frame

Master Bedroom...
Need to hang curtains, get a duvet, and put my camera bag away! 
Ah, pictures never lie...I am disorganized but getting there!
Check out our ceilings!  LOVE!!

Need to hang my tin in the entry way.

Ryan's couches in all their glory...oh why yes, his new baby-his TV as if the couches were lonely.
In here I need to hang out pictures (see them on the floor) and order fabric for curtains...that will be MUCH later my friends.  Getting the floor clear is priority numero uno.

Here are my pics laid out for over the couch...thoughts of this selection/layout?

They will go over this couch.  Doesn't the wall look sad :/

The dining room decorations/wall s t u f f.
oops- and my last box...full of photo albums.

Ahhh, heaven is just out my back door!  If only it was a fall day with crispy air.  If only. 
Won't this be stunning if the leave change well this year?!

My closet.
Just thought I'd toss this one in.  I'm a closet freak.  I LOVE to organize closets and cannot live in messy ones.
Randomly enough, I've changed things since I took this pic.  I'll do a closet post...

What to do here?!  This annoys me.

Oh, and I love this runner I'm using in my Master Bath.
Just sharing :)

No comments: