Monday, August 6, 2012

To Do List

Moving is not an Olympic sport, but should be.  Two trucks, 75 boxes, a house full of furniture, two kids AND their toys (plus mom and dads stuff), and finally we are in the house. I must say it is starting to look livable!  On that note my "to do" list is growing faster than our grass.  I am trying to decorate the new house with what we had in our old house- funny how things don't look as good in the same room as they did before.  Anyhoo- our walls are fresh and so perfect I am leery to go punching holes into the drywall with out FOR SURE knowing exactly where I want things.  No pressure.  Back to my list... It's growing.

Hang pictures and art
Get two matching lamps of dining room
Rugs needed for kitchen, front door, back door, garage door
Touch up dings on walls from moving :/
Get shoe racks...a whole other story
Duvet for Master BR
Make hair bow holder for girls
Paint Sadie's room
Paint Avery's room-actually I need to decide a color first
Get hope chest upstairs-SO heavy
Hang curtains in Master BR
Order fabric for girls curtains

Fabric idea for Sadie's Curtains...


Amy Buttler Lotus Flower-cherry fabric.com

Duvet for Master BR...



Montecito Duvet from Z Gallerie





1 comment:

Adams Family said...

Try using the command velcro picture hanging strips. Then you won't punch holes in the wall, and they hold really well, up to 5 lbs.