My name is Avery. I am 13 months old on Mother's Day. I have turned into a little girl right in front of my mommy and daddy. They ask "where has the time gone" and I say "to great memories and a big girl"! I am learning, growing, and changing each second, please continue to pray for my family and I as we get ready for baby number two!!
New things at 13 months:
I can walk every where! I prefer to walk.
I can say dada, mama, mom, papa, baby
I follow one step commands
I eat only "table food" no more baby food
I am drinking milk-skim, but it's milk!
I say and wave bye bye
My favorite toys are my play kitchen, books, my play purse
I am good at undoing the folded laundry
I moved up to the walkers/toddlers class at church
I have 12 teeth-four are molars
I hide my pacifiers in my toys (in my kitchen, piggy bank, and in daddy's shoes)
No comments:
Post a Comment