Thursday, September 3, 2009

My big girl!




Avery is "going green"...oh wait, she is just eating! Avery loves peas, but not green beans. She eats them, but tends to be really messy with them! We on purpose let her get really mesy for a messy shot! I think we got it!

She is turning into a big girl right before my eyes. She had her first non-family babysitter last Saturday while daddy worked and mommy went to the church to host Special Champions Basketball (special needs basketball). Amanda is Avery's babysitter. She is my boss Debbie's daughter and she is amazing! She is sweet, smart, talented, and she loves Avery! I couldn't have made it this past weekend without her. See how happy Avery is with her very own Amanda?! They had "girl time".

Avery is so beautiful and I love her so much. Each day is precious and goes by too fast. Be sure to scroll down and see the other update I just did, cute pics below! Prayer request too..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My goodness! I can't believe how big she is getting! Can't wait to see you both next weekend. Love you!

Stephanie Watson said...

She is SO sweet!!