Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love them!


This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip to Tennessee. Ryan and Avery were walking back to the house from the corn field and garden at his mom's. How precious is the time we have with our children? I look at the two of them and melt. They are my life and my love. I cannot remember what life was like without Avery, much less Ryan. Maybe life began with them?! What a true blessing each of them are to me. My friend Lauren says "I look at the two of them (a picture of her husband and son together) and know God loves me". I too KNOW God loves me and is looking out for me when I look at Avery and Ryan. Avery is growing so much and so fast! She has already changed a lot since this pic was taken. I look forward to more daddy's little girl pictures.