
Hopefully we are back in the blogging business. Ryan has worked hard on getting the blog to upload and post correctly...maybe it was a fluke thing but the blog would not upload pics without disconnecting from the Internet. GRRR. The pic of Avery was when we were in Tennessee. I have several more pics I would like to post, but we will take it one at a time for now. Don't want to screw up the WORKING blog! Anyhow, things are rolling along on our home front. Praises and new things...3 of my pals are having babies soon! Very exciting! School is starting without me...very exciting and a bit sad too. I am thrilled to stay home, but do miss being in the classroom. One day, if it's God's will, I shall teach again. For now, I know that I am right where he wants me to be. Praise God that Ryan's Union got their pay back on track.
Ladies in my neck-of-the-woods:
There is a "Little Lambs" sale at my church at the end of this month. Its a re-sale of gently used items. Also, there is a home decore sale at my church that benefits my Special Needs Families. The sale is "Change for Heart" and if you are interested in selling some of your home decore items you get 50% of what the item sells for and the other 50% goes to the benefit. I am selling several items. If you are interested, let me know. I am also going to look around at the sell and see what all is being sold. Its a big deal and nice things are sold there. Visit the church's website for more info: www.twumc.org
No comments:
Post a Comment