I cannot tell you what the meaning of friendship is, but I can give you an example of a true friend. My dearest friend Sarah from Tennessee can to stay with me while Ryan was in DC this past week. Sarah is 19 weeks prego and has a lot going on in her own live, but all that took a back seat to come to TX. She was such a BIG help. Sarah took over middle of the nigh feedings, diapering, bath time, you name it, she did it! She was being helpful but also getting in some "mommy" practice. I give her the "mommy stamp of approval"! I cannot thank Sarah enough. I look forward to returning the favor in the fall when her bean arrives. I will end with this quote I once heard and I am not sure who said it: "friendship is one heart living in two separate bodies".
Thursday, May 21, 2009
That's What Friends Are For
I cannot tell you what the meaning of friendship is, but I can give you an example of a true friend. My dearest friend Sarah from Tennessee can to stay with me while Ryan was in DC this past week. Sarah is 19 weeks prego and has a lot going on in her own live, but all that took a back seat to come to TX. She was such a BIG help. Sarah took over middle of the nigh feedings, diapering, bath time, you name it, she did it! She was being helpful but also getting in some "mommy" practice. I give her the "mommy stamp of approval"! I cannot thank Sarah enough. I look forward to returning the favor in the fall when her bean arrives. I will end with this quote I once heard and I am not sure who said it: "friendship is one heart living in two separate bodies".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the new DOO!!!
Friends are the BEST! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment