Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look at me!



It is hard to believe Avery is coming up on 2 months old. She seems to be changing every day. Last week my grandparents, her great grand parents drove from TN to meet her for the first time. My aunt and uncle, mom and step dad came too. It was a moment I had waited for and hoped would happen for a long time. My grandparents are the most special people to me and it was great to see them hold Avery and know she is my daughter. I will post more pics of them later...when I get them. The pic is of my Granddaddy and Mawmaw and my Aunt Sharon seeing Avery for the first time...they laid her down to get a "good look" at her!

Avery's newest trick-trying to hold her head up. "Look at me" she says, I am a big girl in my Bumbo.

1 comment:

The Maddox Family said...

She is a big girl in her Bumbo!! Two months did go by fast!!!!