Monday, December 2, 2013

What I'm Loving November

I exchanged a larger necklace holder from hobby lobby for this one... I think it fits well over my makeup table and beside the mirror. Keeps everything untangled and it's sturdy...  I would say I like it vs love it, just because it's a little more worn looking than I'd go for but I love the pegs :)

I'm very dry during the winter and. MAC fix plus helps so much with keeping my face hydrated.  One bottle is about $20 but mine has lasted over a year!
Also loving Josie Maran Aragon oil in light.  I use this on the ends of my hair, on my hands, elbows, and even as a night time moisturizer.
 My necklace!  Love this.  It's the Stella and Dot Avalon Crescent.  Looks great layered or alone.
Gap.  You've done it again.
Bowery tee.  On sale. 
These are long and cozy. Thin enough to layer, thick enough to wear alone.

No comments: