Thursday, November 17, 2011

We are busy!

Avery's first day of preschool :)
Sadie checking out the old toy box before I moved it out...Avery did this too remember?
Oh, she is brushing her hair too!
A lil' summer painting project
It has been nearly three months since I lasted blogged. Oops. Time moves fast with two kids. Here is how we wrapped up the summer! Avery started preschool! She is attending a Methodist weekday school twice a week at our church. To say we are pleased with the school and their love for our child is an understatement. Sadie is healthy and strong, just celebrated her first birthday this month! I'll post on that later. Ryan and I took a much needed cruise vacation-NO KIDS for seven nights! That's another post too. Enjoy this pictures in this post!

1 comment:

The Maddox Family said...

good to hear from you in the blog world!

you were brave to let them paint inside--ha!

glad you are busy and having fun with those pretty gals.

-lauren