Monday, April 18, 2011

Back Where I Come From

Mimi and the cows "Mooooooo" they think we are going to feed them
Sadie
Little Mama
Avery and Mimi


Most of you know I grew up in TN. Few of you know I grew up in the country in a log cabin. Yep, a log cabin...but a modern log cabin. On a street name "Loveless Ln" after our last name of Loveless. It is still there, vacant, which is a whole other story, but it is still my home. I love where I came from, it is kind of like the Miranda Lambert song "The House That Built Me". The log cabin, the small town, the dog buried in the back yard, is all my life. A great life to be celebrated! The pictures are from Ryan's mother's house in my small town, not of the log cabin. But enjoy the views we have there, they are breath-taking! From cows to a more modern town that has a Starbucks, it is my home.

No comments: