Saturday, July 10, 2010

TN trip

Avery and I recently came back from a trip to TN. It was a busy week, which included my mawmaw's 80th birthday! It was a lovely birthday celebration with lots of family. The party was the first time all mawmaw's great-grandchildren were all together, and all of her grand children, minus Ryan. My mawmaw is number 16 out of 18 children, six including mawmaw are still living. I can not imagine having that many children! Phew!




We also got to spend time with Gabby and Sarah-wish we lived closer. Sarah and I decided "girls night out" now consists of spaghetti all over the table and floor, two high chairs, and sippy-cups replacing the wine glasses! We had a great time and the girls are beautiful!

Avery has always enjoyed being outside, and loves being able to run wherever...Ryan's mom's house sits far off the road so there are "no boundaries" for playing. Avery took a tractor ride, ate fresh-straight from the garden broccoli, drank from the garden hose, and got to visit the neighbors chicken coop/hen house. I think she gets the enjoyment from these things from me. That is how I grew up, in the country-not the city. I couldn't even see a neighbors house from my front porch-wonderful.












1 comment:

Mrs. Cervantes said...

I love the picture of Avery sitting in the tire. So cute.