One mommy's thoughts and things she loves
very cute!! i noticed the new blog look and picture and wondered... love it!!!
Wow...those are great. What kind of camera? She looks so sweet. What a cute little tushy!! :)
Very nice! I was also wondering about the new picture heading on the blog. Can't wait to see more.
Nikon D3000
Nice ! :)
What wonderful pictures! Are you a photographer? What did you use for the backdrop? I really love these pictures...so cute :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very cute!! i noticed the new blog look and picture and wondered... love it!!!
Wow...those are great. What kind of camera? She looks so sweet. What a cute little tushy!! :)
Very nice! I was also wondering about the new picture heading on the blog. Can't wait to see more.
Nikon D3000
Nice ! :)
What wonderful pictures! Are you a photographer? What did you use for the backdrop? I really love these pictures...so cute :)
Post a Comment